Friday, October 2, 2009

Europe trip

Here Im in Germany, Stuttgart to be more precise, for BlueZ meeting and UPF. Meeting already started and we will probably make the notes available here: http://www.bluez.org/development/. I will comment about the meeting latter on when I got some time.

UPF will be starting next week, oct 4th to 8th, and since this is my first time attending to such event I think there will be a lot of things to blog about, and finally after all the fun with bluetooth/BlueZ I will be heading to Amsterdam for the Maemo Summit where I will be participating on the BlueZ bof.

Thats it for today :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i honestly adore your posting taste, very helpful,
don't quit as well as keep writing considering it simply good worth to read it.
excited to looked over more of your article content, goodbye :)